ppl are morons in general

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

had a guy show up this morning...I gave out a free tint job last summer at a car show I did...this guy calls and wants to know if it is still good..cuz I forgot to put an experation date on it...anyways...I tell him...ok...I will do it..but is going to have to cost you $60 bucks...cuz it has been almost a year...he is like ok...he shows up with his mustang....all the fjuking window are tinted..purple and bubbled back window

I ask him...do you know this has film on it..he is like ..uh..yeah...me...it is going to cost you 50 to 100 to have it stripped...him...well...all I brought was 60...me..I guess you better start saving up..fuking morons :hmmm:hmmm

Guest tintgod

:hmmm ..and I was thinking of him the whole time I was talking to this dude.

my thoughts in my head..." I should have done what OT would have done...tell him ...sorry...your sheit outta luck..when he called the first time...should have know..he was going to be a fukkin moron"

he sounded like a moron on the phone...

Guest nautiboi73

I was thinking ot OT when a customer called me, asked for a price on two fronts, called back and aske dif I would do it for $20 less. :hmmm But I was nice and told the guy why I charge what I charge and why. He comes in. had the money and had some nice brand new 22" rims on the truck. :hmmm

us tinters have to deal with alot of bullshiat all the ti me. you get these cheap bastards, who try to bargain with ya. until you agree on a price with them, they roll by with a car that has parts that are way more than a regular tint job. then you have these customers with brand new cars or luxury cars, trying to pay 100$ for a tint job. llike they're buying tomato's and apples from ya :nope

us tinters have to deal with alot of bullshiat all the ti me. you get these cheap bastards, who try to bargain with ya. until you agree on a price with them, they roll by with a car that has parts that are way more than a regular tint job. then you have these customers with brand new cars or luxury cars, trying to pay 100$ for a tint job. llike they're buying tomato's and apples from ya :nope

[*]375231

Yeah, most suck. I've had a run of really good repeat and new customers though...happy people, giving tips, very thankfull, don't even ask price. I'm due for a run of jackasses big time. :nope

Guest tintgod
Shiot...I post that and then a dude from today posts that stuff in general.  I'm uncomfortable when people say nice things about me. Kinda ruins my reputation. :twocents  :dunno

[*]375346

that ok...we never believe them anyways.. :lol2

Archived