tint for impala

Guest los

:eyebrows

I have a problem. I have a 2000 impala that is navy so I dont want to tint the windows black. I would like a highly reflective silvery/really chrome looking tint for the rear window and backseat windows - that you can not see through very well at all. Can someone tell me if it would be a bad idea to use SRS-220, talk about pros/cons of using film intended for use on homes, and tell me the best model number of the film that I am looking for as described above for my impala. THANkS!

Hi! I don?t know what state you are in but many states regulate how much reflectance you can have on your car window. One thing about high reflective film is that you get the most privacy or darkness on cloudy days when there is more to reflect! If you live in a area that has primarily sunshine????? you might not get the result you are looking for. Your car being blue is a good thing because it seems blue and green adsorb into the tinting more than most other car colors. A light colored interior will give you a lighter look with any film than a dark interior will so take that into account when making a decision! A personal recommendation would be a name brand auto metal film that meets your state laws. Flat glass tinting and auto films are made differently. You also have to take into account other drivers who might be offended/annoyed/blinded by reflective tinting and ? well people are crazy! You can find links to all the major manufactures from my website www.autowindowtinting.com. Good luck with your decision. :thumb

:lol2

I have a problem. I have a 2000 impala that is navy so I dont want to tint the windows black. I would like a highly reflective silvery/really chrome looking tint for the rear window and backseat windows - that you can not see through very well at all. Can someone tell me if it would be a bad idea to use SRS-220, talk about pros/cons of using film intended for use on homes, and tell me the best model number of the film that I am looking for as described above for my impala. THANkS!

[*]375652

Archived