20% - TOO Dark?

Guest Joyride

Guest Joyride

Hey this board has been really helpful to me so thanks all....

I'm getting my windows tinted on Tuesday and have decided to roll the dice and go !llegal, but I can't decide between going with 20% all around or 35% all around (I dont want a two-tone look). I don't think the shop has any film between 20 and 35 either.

I've looked at some pictures online but its hard to tell - sometimes 35 looks dark enough and sometimes it looks too light. I guess I'm hoping for it to look fairly dark but still be able to see inside a bit (not completely blacked out). Is 20% probably what I'm looking for? Or is that so dark that you can't see in?

Its a black 2006 accord coupe w/ black leather.

What do you think 20% would look like on this car as far as visibility??

THX!

I'm getting my windows tinted on Tuesday and have decided to roll the dice and go !llegal, but I can't decide between going with 20% all around or 35% all around (I dont want a two-tone look).

[*]375870

Go 35% all around :thumb (legal here anyways)

I say 20%  That should give you the look you want. :spit

[*]375892

Looks nice?..yes..is it !llegal? most likely , therefore not endorsed or encouraged by anyone on the TD website :spit

Guest MidcoastMW
I say 20%  That should give you the look you want. :spit

[*]375892

Looks nice?..yes..is it !llegal? most likely , therefore not endorsed or encouraged by anyone on the TD website :lol

[*]375923

Maybe he's in arizona?? :spit

:lol2

Maybe he's in arizona??  :spit

:lol2

[*]375937

Perhaps..but I'm guessing since he himself mentioned that he's thinking of going !llegal , it's probably somewhere where it's !llegal.

Not busting anyone's chops, just thinking of some of the liable grief that TD has gone through in the past and letting him know that the site doesn't condone !llegal tint if it is !llegal where he's from :spit:lol

Maybe he's in arizona??? :spit

:spit

[*]375937

Perhaps..but I'm guessing since he himself mentioned that he's thinking of going !llegal , it's probably somewhere where it's !llegal.

Not busting anyone's chops, just thinking of some of the liable grief that TD has gone through in the past and letting him know that the site doesn't condone !llegal tint if it is !llegal where he's from :lol:lol

[*]375943

well said Wiz :lol2

Archived