Aston Martin

Guest Oscar Tint

Guest everg

If there's anyone interested, there's a new review up on Topspeed, on the DB9. It's pretty nice made, and quite informative (features, design, etc).

Also has a few selection of videos and pictures of the DB9 in action...

"The future of Aston Martin is epitomised by the all-new DB9, a 2+2 seater sports car that sets new standards in its class due to its astonishing combination of agility, V12 power, smoothness, beautiful design and hand craftsmanship."

Anyway you can check it out at http://www.topspeed.com/cars/aston-martin/...db9-ar1839.html

Guest a1wintinter

Has anyone ever done this car yet? How do u do the back window?

I used the Bulldozer and the slimfoot to successfully tint the back glass without taking apart the entire back area!! Came out MINT!!

The Vantage is a hatchback, so you dont have that problem!

:DD

Guest Rockabilly

Guys (especially Art of Tint), serious props to you for being able to do the DB9 rear screen without any disassembly.

We could not. It was our first DB9 today. Another one for the "that rear screen is too hard for me basket". Its ok, I can admit defeat when a car is too hard for us to do "as-is". Makes for a greater level of respect for the dudes who CAN do it. Please dont bag us here, we do the best we can.

The door trims were easy.

Some disassembly of the rear end of the cabin was required (to get the rear centre tail light out), but apart from taking a bit of time, it was not too hard. Granted, I had a hotline number for the local Aston dealership ready to talk me through it, but we muddled our way though and got it apart without breaking anything. And the car looks great.

I'll have some pics of the disassembly process, and step-by-step soon.

Guest CarTitans
basic car,,we use heat lamps to dry the side doors,rear glass a bull dozer,no need to take apart

This seems to be the "standard" procedure :DD

Michael

Aston Martin wallpapers and videos { :duck removed }

-----------------------------------------------

Reason for edit: Spam

Archived