hows this look???

Guest Stratusrtrida

Guest Stratusrtrida

Ok, well I have been playing around with my plotter for about 8 months now. I was cutting some decals from time to time for a little extra money but lately have been taking it more seriously. I recently did this banner for someone. What do you guys think of it? Im not a pro, but im learning alot on my own. Just looking for a little feedback...Thanks, Nick

131-3143_IMG.jpg

131-3144_IMG.jpg

131-3142_IMG.jpg

Guest Al-tint

Feedback - ok.

It looks good.

I would have filled in the BIG blank spaces with more bears or kids or balloons or something. Now budget may have played a roll in the final outcome, but you could have made a "donation" of material and labour ( which would have not been much ) and put your logo on the bottom saying " Partial cost of this banner donated by Joe Blow ". Or just done it and scored some points and maybe references with the client. The cost to add more would have been small.

Business is not ALWAYS about making money TODAY. ----------- REMEMBER THIS GRASSHOPPER.

:lol6

Guest S and S

Looks good for a rookie!! I would to have filled up the extra space. BUT I have had to do bare banners do to what the customer wanted.

Guest TintDrNewYork

VERY PLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know you can do better then that add more color and fill inm empty space be creative you can do it come on add a little more :lol6

Guest Stratusrtrida
Looks good for a rookie!! I would to have filled up the extra space. BUT I have had to do bare banners do to what the customer wanted.

[*]376954

:lol6 I did recommend that we add something to the sides... but this is for a school and it was an attempt to match an existing sign. I did add in the shodowing on the top row of lettering as a "donation" I thought it needed a little something. I sent a pic of it to the customer and they are very happy with it so far. Lets see how they react when they get it in person...haha..

Thanks for the feedback guys

looks good to me....as far as it being plain looking, if that's what the customer wanted then that's what they get. sometimes customers want shiat that looks stupid as hell, like little pink and blue flowers randomly placed all over their beetle. oh well, if that's what they want then fine.

looks good :lol6

Archived