A JWF SP 35 redo today...only 4 years and 1 month old.

Owner notice something really odd with the install about 4 months ago and finally brought it in for a redo under life warranty terms today.

No bubbles , no wrinkles, just shocking blur! Impossible to identify what was behind him.

Sun always wins downunder very quickly irrespective of brand.

Devil :lol6:spit

Guest LindsayTint

Owner notice something really odd with the install about 4 months ago and finally brought it in for a redo under life warranty terms today.

No bubbles , no wrinkles, just shocking blur! Impossible to identify what was behind him.

Devil :lol6  :spit

[*]376931

I wouldnt worry unless u get a few more incidents like this. Bad rolls do happen I am sure that is all it was.

Guest willie

Devil :lol2? :dunno

[*]376931

I wouldnt worry unless u get a few more incidents like this. Bad rolls do happen I am sure that is all it was.

[*]376939

Yo Linsey - I was just wondering how many 25' bad rolls youve experienced in your first year :coffee

Guest willie

Yeah I agree Dev and that was my point. Theres no way thats gonna be limited to a bad roll,and dont have a clue why anybody thats been around this business for awhile would say that

Are you having better luck with JWF on warranties?

W

Guest zolar

Devil :gasp  :gasp

[*]376931

ahh yes ..............the dreaded glue gone to shiat

sore2.jpg

Zolar,

If that is J's SP35 then you have hit the nail right on the head my friend?

My stuff is EXACTLY like that in the photo! Even the mauvy bit on the grid line is the same.....well I'll be buttered on both sides!

To their credit Will, J's distributor never has a quibble about a claim, not like another mob found here.

Excellent in looking after disadvantaged tinters.

Devil

Guest zolar

I have had excellent service from my J rep too Dev

that adheisive failure is common here in the swamp

from lots of film companies

the SP line seems to hold up better than the PGC, or ES

here is the ES35 gone to shiat

warr.jpg

good on 'ya mate

they are all buggers :gasp

Guest willie
Zolar,

If that is J's SP35  then you have hit the nail right on the head my friend?

My stuff is EXACTLY like that in the photo! Even the mauvy bit on the grid line is the same.....well I'll be buttered on both sides!

To their credit Will, J's distributor never has a quibble about a claim, not like another mob found here.

Excellent in looking after disadvantaged tinters.

Devil

[*]377364

Good to hear your being taken care of Dev

On another note though -it seems like in this post you are admitting you are disadvantaged :gasp:gasp

and buttered on both sides :lol:spit

Good to hear from yah Dev and have a good day :lol6

Archived