Suggestions

Guest coachdubya

Guest coachdubya

Have a '94 Acura Legend GS that needs new tint.....original stuff has turned purple, bubbled, etc. Have read a little bit about tint but really don't know s#$ from shinola about it. I think I'd like to go darker on the back window but other than that I'm lost as far as manufacturers, who's better etc.

Don't necessarily want top of the line, but do want something that looks good and is gonna last.

I'm in Dallas TX area.

Guest TintDrNewYork

LUMAR SUN GUARD OR SLP ARE 3 REALLY GOOD FILMS YOU SHOULD TRY TO LOOK FOR STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL OR SOLAR GUARD. JUST MY OPINION BUT WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN TH BIZZ WHAT DO I KNOW......O AND MOON RAKER SUCKS THE BIG ONE

Guest zolar

there are at least half a dozen brands that will last for years

best to ask a Dallas/Ft Worth tint shop about the longevity in your climate

no-one here has tried the ^ SLP e-baaahhh tint yet

LUMAR SUN GUARD OR SLP ARE 3 REALLY GOOD FILMS YOU SHOULD TRY TO LOOK FOR STAY AWAY FROM GLOBAL OR SOLAR GUARD. JUST MY OPINION BUT WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN TH BIZZ WHAT DO I KNOW......O AND MOON RAKER SUCKS THE BIG ONE

[*]377217

please :gasp push that caps lock button dude....seems like you're yelling

Guest Mobile1

[*]377217

why is this continuing :gasp lemme in on the joke :gasp

[*]377269

He is the joke.

Guest Shwusyrtnts_Gurl
look for the right installer instead of the right brand of film.  doesn't matter how good the film is if it looks like crap because of a bad installation.

[*]377220

I think most tinters will agree with this. you can make some poor quality film look good on a car as long as its done right. dustless, o creases, small lines at top of windows, and all windows done in one piece of film. just make sure it has a good warranty

Archived