WHY ASK WHY ?????? BECAUSE I CAN!!!!

Guest TintDrNewYork

Guest TintDrNewYork

Why is it when I go to florida and just ask around ....the most tinters there charge such a low wholesale price ? Is it because theres alot of old cheap people ? Is it to much competition so evey one low balls one another !!!!!! Is it so hot and sunny down in florida that weather you use expencive film or cheap film it wont matter because the sun turns all film to junk so eveyone is using junk film to keep the cost down??????? Is it that florida compared to good old New York just has more money and more money to spend so the cost of living an everything else is higher ????????In new york and cheaper in florida....... Hemmmm the thing's my mind thinks of ........I wonder!!!!!!! :devilangel What do you think about that ????????????

Guest metint

1996... the year I left Naples Florida... off season (summer) population of 75K, in season (winter) population 250K... there were 24 window tinting companies listed in the book... (4 were mine).

Competitive, dog eat dog, market... :bingo

:gasp blade, its just like all the fast food joints that have "discounted" lunch specials, but only when they are located next to a bunch of other fastfood joints. drive to the other side of town where they are not rclose to eachother, strange but no specials???

Im in Miami, now.

There are a lot of Tint Shops, but not on every corner :lol2

Supply outpaces demand down heah. I see many cars with no tint,

and the ones I do see are nastier than hell.

So , to Sum it up

Cheap prices = Cheap Film.

And The Ghetto edge is still alive and kicking :gasp

Archived