new into alarms

I just hired a young man coming out of the military who we are training to tint that is also certified as an alarm/stereo installer. I want to offer really really basic cheap wholesale alarms free with window tinting and then have a complete line of nicer units to use as upgrades. As a shop owner my personal experience with price, quality or wholesalers is O%! For any informative feedback I thank you in advance.

:spit

I just hired a young man coming out of the military who we are training to tint that is also certified as an alarm/stereo installer.  I want to offer really really basic cheap wholesale alarms free with window tinting and then have a complete line of nicer units to use as upgrades.  As a shop owner my personal experience with price, quality or wholesalers is O%!  For any informative feedback I thank you in advance. 

:beer

[*]377793

do you guys ever help people like me getting into the business? :gasp

Guest LARRY61
There are so many different brands to choose from.  Audiovox, Autopage, DEI, etc.

[*]379692

There are many brands but I have had the best luck with DEI products.

Guest CaRmAsTeR487
There are so many different brands to choose from.  Audiovox, Autopage, DEI, etc.

[*]379692

[*]382838

DEI- Viper alarm system is wat I got, and im real satisfied

There are so many different brands to choose from.? Audiovox, Autopage, DEI, etc.

[*]379692

[*]382838

DEI- Viper alarm system is wat I got, and im real satisfied

[*]382972

Yikssssss! I?ve been busy repainting our building but my wife who runs our retail auto business went ahead and bought about 12 alarms, I don?t know the brand but I know they were cheap so we could use them as a entry ?free with tint? alarm. The plan was to step up into better alarms?????.. we did order one ?better alarm? . I think they were described to my as simple 4 wire units. My new guy put in 2 on employees cars and burned them both up!!!!!! BAD!!!!!!!!! He told me he had just got out of the military and when I ask for his certification papers (after the 2 alarms) he said they were in the back of a storage???.. so I put him cleaning up and learning around the shop??? well yesterday he disappeared for several hours and came back with stitches in his finger and said he was in the hall of the shop and someone pushed him from behind and he cut himself. Then without telling anyone he goes to lunch and decides to go to the ER!!! He didn?t file Workers Comp but wanted MONEY! Fired him and did a back ground check to find out he had just got out of jail!!! Scary part was he sat in his car drinking beer (9am) for awhile???????????.. I think I am going to look for a Alarm guy today and do a check on him first. Living and learning!!!!! I think I should post this in Horror stories.

Thanks for the help on brands

Stan

:thumb

want to offer really really basic cheap wholesale alarms free with window tinting 

[*]377793

Stan I have owed my own shop doing tinting and alarms for 21 years and trust me that is just a bad idea all the way around Now if you want to offer a free tint job with a high end alarm maybe :thumb

Archived