2003 G35 Sedan

wndotint

Guest kccartint
That sure is alot of work. I had to do a few of them and this is what I do. There are about maybe 6 or 8 plastic plugs that you need to pry off that is between the seat and rear deck tray. You will also need to remove the side panels next to the rear window. After everything is removed, just slowly pry up the rear deck tray and slide it out. It is very hard to get the 2 ends out so you need to be patient and pull back on the sides of the rear seats a little. After you move the rear deck, you are good to go. The other way is to slip the film in between and use a clip board or something else to push out the soap solution. I love to tint those when they have the factory rear wing. The 3rd brake light is on the wing so there is nothing but a cover that you just remove and you have full access to the rear window minus the 2 ends that stick up which you can easily work around. Just make sure you charge more for those Infinity G35 coupes. The owners are usually very meticulous.

The rear deck is the same if it has a light or not. There is nothing to remove or a difference in the deck other then the light not being there. Still has the hump for the light even with the spoiler. Just no light. I know because I have one.

A bulldozer is all you need to get the tail light section squeegeed out. No need to waist time tearing the car apart.

Archived