VKOOL VS HUPEROPTIk

Guest MagicTouch

Guest MagicTouch

guys which film is better to use I am planning to import films of the same specification

I tried alot of film from japan from US but all of them doesnt reject that much heat like the above brands

:rollin

guys which film is better to use I am planning to import films of the same specification

I tried alot of film from japan from US but all of them doesnt reject that much heat like the above brands

:rollin

[*]377934

Better for what purpose? They are located in the same building same office in Houston so should be easy to import some from them. Same specification or same film? :rollin

Guest vclimber
They are located in the same building same office in Houston so should be easy to import some from them.  Same specification or same film? :rollin

[*]377936

Actually their offices are about 2 miles apart.

HO

17356 Northwest Freeway

Houston, Texas 77040

Vkool

13805 West Road Suite 400

Houston Texas 77040

They are located in the same building same office in Houston so should be easy to import some from them.? Same specification or same film? :rollin

[*]377936

HO

17356 Northwest Freeway

Houston, Texas 77040

Vkool

Houston Texas 77040

[*]377942

They are located in the same building same office in Houston so should be easy to import some from them.? Same specification or same film? :rollin

[*]377936

HO

17356 Northwest Freeway

Houston, Texas 77040

Vkool

Houston Texas 77040

[*]377942

[*]377945

That would be a big 10-4! I know both Fizal and Marty Watts and even if I WAS WRONG (it bites) about location!!! I?m pretty sure you will have to go through them to Import the stuff???????????. What do you think?

I think I better wake up today to keep up with you guys! :rollin

Archived