mississippi tint shops! need your help

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

I need a little help w/ the tint laws there. what do they read exactly and is it still an applied law or did it change to a net law? and is 35% applied to the back of a car there !llegal or should it fail safety inspection? please let me know what you can about it. then ill explain what im dealing w/

It is a Net law. And as for whether or not 35 will pass, that's up in the air. If it's LLuLLu on a Honda, maybe. Otherwise I doubt it. They currently have a tolerance of 5% and new legislation is supposed to be coming out soon to allow down to 28% to accomidate factory glaze. :blah

We are currently using ATR 40 and 40 & 38 in the formula one films. :evileye

Guest AllStar

I dont really have any input for this thread.. I work out of Jackson and Starkville. If anyone is near, maybe we can meet, share some tips/tricks/etc.

Guest solar1

I've had ATR 35CH and Johnson PGC 35 fail the meter when they first started checking in july 05, but they are supposed to change it to net 28% like the guy above said and who knows who came up with the brite idea of checking tint when getting an inspection sticker because I've had people fail at one station and pass at the other. I don't know if they are using a standard meter are what? :evilgrin

I dont really have any input for this thread.. I work out of Jackson and Starkville.  If anyone is near, maybe we can meet, share some tips/tricks/etc.

[*]392226

So are you looking for someone to train you or for a job??

Archived