TINT SCHOOL??

Guest shanahd

Guest shanahd

Hey Guys...

I have been tintiing about a 1 1/2 yr now.... I went to a tint school in Dallas hosted

by Lumar and it was alright..... I know practice, practice, practice is key.... BUt

I am in the process of teaching my sister how to tint and think the school would be

good as a starter course.... Does anyone know of any other tint schools in the south?

Thanks

Hey Guys...

I have been tintiing about a 1 1/2 yr now.... I went to a tint school in Dallas hosted

by Lumar and it was alright..... I know practice, practice, practice is key.... BUt

I am in the process of teaching my sister how to tint and think the school would be

good as a starter course.... Does anyone know of any other tint schools in the south?

Thanks

[*]383242

Shanahd, I thought you were aka drnewyorktint?

there are lots of people always opening schools, kind of like tint shops! thing is they don't last..................... flush.......... thousands of students here. anyone wanting to learn can go to a school ran by a manufacturer and learn why they should buy that film or go to a school that is ran by a tinter wanting more or come to my training to learn how from experienced staff that has done it for ever. When learning to tint, distance should not be a factor. There are brain surgeons that can do the job in OKC and people go to them for help but the smart people go to somewhere that does that kind of brain surgery all the time. Same thing with learning to tint! It depends on the results you want. thanks Willie!!!!

We are backed by Solar Gard, SunTek, global and sun gard sends students too. Each film is Soooo differant to work with. I?m from Tulsa originally and boy the state people can be sticklers on getting certified to run a school there! How many students are you going to do a class? A guy the Instructor just opened a school in S. California and is going to try to teach 10 to 12 students at a time!!!! We do from 1 to a limit of 3 per instructor every week. Good luck out there tint dude is a kool place??.. :lol2

Guest Factorytint

Yes, distance shoudn't be a factor. Good habits are better to learn than bad habits, espicially when it could lead to more film wasted. With the exeption of quarter windows each piece of film is about 5 dollar and up. Waste enough learning with bad habits and it will surely add up to more than going to a school that is out of state. :bingo

Archived