Mouths

Guest Spesh

Guest Spesh

How handy are they for holding tools!!!!

I just couldn't tint without mine, holding a spear card here, holding a squeegy there, even helping in seperating the backing sheet on the odd occaision.

Guest thetintshop

I was actually thinking today, as I was holding my squeegee in my mouth, about posting to see if anyone else uses the mouth as a "holder".

and I do believe that you build up resistance by sticking these filthy things in your mouth. I haven't even had as much as a common cold in four years.

Guest S and S

HAHA!! I use it to hold everything!!!! Just a handy "holder"!!! I was thinking this also today!! Do we vibe on here or what??? Fo Shizzle My Wizzle!!

Guest tintslut
I was actually thinking today, as I was holding my squeegee in my mouth

Last time I saw a mouth like that, It had a hook in it :beer

Guest Braud Spectrum

Me tooo!

:beer

Since I work alone I always thought it would be nice to have an eyeball on the end of one finger and a retractable 9 foot arm . Look outside while I'm squeeging inside and for holding those popouts on minivans while I screw the hardware back together or heat those fingers on the bottom of the back glass.

Guest Sprinter

I usually hold my red dot in my mouth and alot of times with it a click or two out and I can tell it's moving or twisting and then gently I pull it out and click the blade back in then stick it back i9n my mouth. I hold the squegee in there too.

Archived