Investors Needed

Guest benjamin

Guest benjamin

ok,

I have a new shop (very small) and I might be getting ready to go solo (not by choice). I was looking for any investors that might be interested in helping get on my feet. Money, tools, equipment, tint. Anything would help. Contact me at 805-212-2030 or 805 331-9041. Thanks. I'm located in Ventura, CA

ok,

I have a new shop (very small) and I might be getting ready to go solo (not by choice). I was looking for any investors that might be interested in helping get on my feet. Money, tools, equipment, tint. Anything would help.  Contact me at 805-212-2030 or 805 331-9041. Thanks. I'm located in Ventura, CA

[*]395342

:bat

I wish it were that easy.

but then more people would be tinters instead of on welfare.

Why an investor ? it doesn't take much $ $$ to run a small tint shop work hard and pay as you go an don't live be on your means,the more money from investors or loans the more likely you are to over spend and get in debt, besides it is a risky investment JMO anyway good luck :bat

Someone recently offered me a large sum of money to be a silent partner.... How would you go about setting up a deal like that? I told him, "Not right now, but Ill consider it".

Would you pay out a portion of the gross sale or gross profit?

Id love to have some extra money, but it just seems dumb considering Ive done all of the leg work without any help.

However, I do have some debt to pay off.....

Someone recently offered me a large sum of money to be a silent partner.... How would you go about setting up a deal like that? I told him, "Not right now, but Ill consider it".

Would you pay out a portion of the gross sale or gross profit?

Id love to have some extra money, but it just seems dumb considering Ive done all of the leg work without any help.

However, I do have some debt to pay off.....

[*]395547

:evileye:thumb

Depends on what you call a "large sum of money". I have NEVER turned down a LARGE sum of money!!! Hell for a large sum-you can have my whole operation!!!!! :evileye And Benjamin-I've got 2 dollars that aint doin a thang!!! :thumb:thumb

You've already been tinting for 1yr so you have the experience needed..with a bit of $$$ sounds like a cash cow for some lucky investor..good luck with your endeavors! :thumb:evileye

Archived