Hey I think i have some of those Cornelius Tanks?

Guest Pyromanikk

Guest Pyromanikk

Hey Guys I justtt got here and im learning alot really fast through your web site.

I've always been a hard core business hussler type of guy and have been wanting to get into window tinting for a while now.

I wish I had come across this place sooner. You all probably could have saved me a lot of guess work and money.

But I think I may already be able to help you with guys with something.

I have those tanks your all talking about. I think we have like 4 of em. So if anyones interested let me know I'll see if I can find a pic of one.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zolar
Hey Guys I justtt got here and im learning alot really fast through your web site.

I've always been a hard core business hussler type of guy and have been wanting to get into window tinting for a while now.

I wish I had come across this place sooner. You all probably could have saved me a lot of guess work and money.

I have those tanks your all talking about. I think we have like 4 of em. So if anyones interested let me know I'll see if I can find a pic of one.

[*]395468

cool I am gonna have hoses and fittings for 'em :spit

c13.jpg

[*]395468

cool I am gonna have hoses and fittings for 'em :spit

c13.jpg

hurry back zo I need those fittings. :lol2

Guest onepiecemastr

All they are is commercial/resturant soda drink containers transformed into water tanks with a hose like zolar pictured. They work awesome on big flat glass, automotive I don't really care for it (too much pressure) I'd rather use the polyspray.

All they are is commercial/resturant soda drink containers transformed into water tanks with a hose like zolar pictured. They work awesome on big flat glass, automotive I don't really care for it (too much pressure) I'd rather use the polyspray.

personally I dont think you could ever have "to much pressure" even in auto

Guest onepiecemastr

Well I don't think it's so much the pressure but more like toting that hose all around the vehicle while the bottle stays stationary, I just prefer the small pump bottles at least on the rolldowns, but flat glass that thing is a lifesaver.

I have seven more tanks. Zo, we will have to work together on the accessories, 'cause it is taking me forever to put them all together before selling these things. E-mail me with a price for the inlet and outlet accessories please... I have the quick disconnects already, including about 25 extra pairs.

Archived