Affordable Paint Protection Film?

Guest homesite

Guest homesite

Hello,

I am trying to find an affordable paint protection film to market. I found this seller on ebay that sells a very inexpensive film, but cannot figure out the brand or where to get it. They say they will sell it at $1.99 per linear foot of 24 inch wide film. Here is an ebay auction with this film:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-3-Serie...062323714QQrdZ1

Does anyone have any idea of what the film manuafacturer might be?

THANKS!!!

Guest darkdan

It'd be best to ask the person selling it.

It says vinyl, I thought most were urethane. I know of one headlight protection film that is vinyl....I know 3M is urethane. /shrug

Guest Al-tint

Affordable?

The good stuff IS affordable.

First of all, you get what you pay for. What idiot would sell PPF for $7.99. You could not even "steal it" and sell it for $7.99. Your cut charge is more than $7.99. :lol6

Why would you want to sell cheap crap to a customer. Sell them the good stuff, keep the customer happy and make more money.

:shock

z062.jpg

Any idea guys on what they are using?

[*]396802

with out being them its just a guess...........................................................I would guess 2.5 mil avery vinyl designed for sign use.

if you want to be respected in the morning, dont do it cheep,

go with scotchgard or clear shield or venture shield or uni-gard or madicos version or llumars version

just pick one and if you want to know exactly what they are selling on ebay,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ASK THE SELLER.

Guest homesite

This is the email I received from them. Anyone ever hear of this "PCB Inc" company?

( Hello,

Our product is not the 3m product, its the generic version of it. Manufactured by PCB Inc. It is approx. 3mil's in thickness, and is a lot cheaper than the 3m version. Our product definitly does the job on protecting your paint, but if you are to pay the few hunderd dollars extra for the 3m product you are getting only a few more mils in thickness.

Our brand has a 5 year gurantee on it that it will not turn yellow, peal away, or crack. If it does happen within that time frame you would just contact us and we would resolve the issue as best as possible. Our customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we would do our best to ensure your satisfaction with our product.)

Archived