How dark Should I Go?

Guest richcu

Guest richcu

:dunno

I live in the NY metro area and I am interested in the opinion of someone familiar with this area if possible. How dark do you think I can tint my front side windows without attracting the wrong attention from the authorities?

Guest zolar

I live in the NY metro area and I am interested in the opinion of someone familiar with this area if possible. How dark do you think I can tint my front side windows without attracting the wrong attention from the authorities?

[*]396752

any tint on the front can get you the wrong kind of attention in NY :bling

[*]396752

any tint on the front can get you the wrong kind of attention in NY :bling

[*]396755

:music Just go legal to be safe!

Guest richcu
:bling

[*]396752

any tint on the front can get you the wrong kind of attention in NY :music

[*]396755

:dunno Just go legal to be safe!

[*]396756

You might as well go BALLZ OUT and get dark because no matter what you put on your windows, it will be illegal up derrr in NEW YORK.

just be prepared to PAY DE FIDDLAHHH :dunno

Guest richcu
In NY the law is 70%, which is crap.  Maybe go with 50% on the fronts.  You can actually notice it, unlike 70%.

[*]396812

Thanks for the replies

The shop I went to, had 50%, 35% then 20% and so on.

It was a sunny day, it seemed like anything above 20% would be too light. The vehicle came with 15% on the back and rear sides.

I think it would look better to try and match it.

Archived