Bekaert

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the NR True Grey all day long with no issues due to the thinness. but that supreme seemed thinner even though I was told it wasn't. :dunno probably just operator error on my part. :inot

we were one of the shops who tested it before it was released.  unless they changed something I thought it seemed pretty damn thin.  I loved the look of it though.

[*]397437

Yo blade! We tested the SG film before release also and found it pretty thin with a tendency to curl off the window. I thought it was the hard coat but?????? sure is pretty film. Creases real easy and I can?t get my tinters to use it. I like the STek / HP better, have you tried it? :dunno

Guest ninjatinter

That's all I use now. It's the best film for my purposes. I have been meaning to call ya, Blade. We switched the second it was available. D sent me a sample and we switched out the next day. We were on the Charcoal so the flimsiness is something we are used too. I really like the color and flexibility. Bevels great and heats out really nice. It is similar to the mmm stuff, I think. I wish it shrunk a lil better on top curves though. :dunno

We stopped using SolarGard 3 years ago because of clarity issues. We switched to ATR and PP and haven't had any problems.

Maybe this is SG's answer I don't know. What I do know is that it is going to cost an arm and a leg if we decide to switch back.

yeah the clarity on that supreme is damn sweet :dunno but honestly I've never had a complaint with clarity anyway. :inot

that's cool you switched ninja...I'm gonna call ya about it when I get a second. :inot

Archived