300 chrysler 300

Guest cheesehead98

I just finished tinting a silver 300 in 35% all around, not a hard car to tint, make sure the tinter takes out the rear parcel shelf and get the tint behind the brakelight, looks crap if they cut around the 3rd brake light.

this opinion should be kept to oneself. With a lighter film like this the cut out would look fine. I do remove some decks to tint, but if I don't have to then I don't. If the deck is not up against the glass then it is time that I could be tinting another vehicle and making money.

Cut out brake lights can look bad, but they can also look good......and it should be illegal to cover over the "oh so important" brake light....

Guest coolrides
Cut out brake lights can look bad, but they can also look good......and it should be illegal to cover over the "oh so important" brake light....

dont say things like that someone might just take it serious and turn it into a law :poke

:spit

Guest FilmBlazer
this opinion should be kept to oneself. With a lighter film like this the cut out would look fine. I do remove some decks to tint, but if I don't have to then I don't. If the deck is not up against the glass then it is time that I could be tinting another vehicle and making money.

Bleh, its the third brake light. And you can still see it through tint since its so close to the glass. I'm not a fan of cutting around the brake light.

I just finished tinting a silver 300 in 35% all around, not a hard car to tint, make sure the tinter takes out the rear parcel shelf and get the tint behind the brakelight, looks crap if they cut around the 3rd brake light.

They are a breeze :beer

Archived