Guest vclimber
deadhorse.jpg

[*]397795

deadhorse.jpg

[*]397795

:krazy:dunno:finger:

[*]397797

So I can't reply to this comment?

How many illegal auto tint thread flamefests are on this site? Seems a lot less than TSER On-angle threads to me and yet people that post in those threads can comment freely without getting horse pictures... :bingo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
deadhorse.jpg

[*]397795

deadhorse.jpg

[*]397795

:beer:finger::dunno

[*]397797

So I can't reply to this comment?

How many illegal auto tint thread flamefests are on this site? Seems a lot less than TSER On-angle threads to me and yet people that post in those threads can comment freely without getting horse pictures... :krazy

[*]397803

Sorry Eric -I dont think the pic was for you, you are very knowledgeable I think its for the subject. Im sure the horse will rear its ugly dead head again on some other threads. :bingo

Dont be so thin skinned

Guest vclimber
Sorry Eric -I dont think the pic was for you, you are very knowledgeable I think its  for the subject. Im sure the horse will rear its ugly dead head again on some other threads. :krazy

Dont be so thin skinned

[*]397807

:finger: I believe you willie only because you call me by my first name.

Guest vclimber
The pic was my attempt in a humorous way to say what also gets said in all those illegal tint threads, that the subject has been beat to death. :finger:

[*]397811

Can't resist beating the horse... NFRC recognition is real important to the flat glass industry, it shouldn't be jeopardized. I guess the only misleading information I can tolerate these days is my name. :krazy

Well it doesn't really accomplish anything to complain about it here, unless you are trying to get a manufacturers attention and in that case, you might be better off just addressing your concerns directly to that manufacturer, rather than make matters worse by involving a place like this. :finger:

Guest vclimber
Well it doesn't really acomplish anything to complain about it here, unless you are trying to get a manufacturers attention and in that case, you might be better off just adressing your concerns directly to that manufacturer, rather than make matters worse by involving a place like this. :finger:

[*]397818

TD I understand what you are saying concerning your site. No, I'm not trying to get a particular mfg's attention, nor am I complaining. Someone asked what I thought about the film so I said it, it should all be factual, if not pull it. I just think one would be equally as concerned about factual information concerning flat glass products as members are when someone recommends installing 8% on the d&p windows of a car. Consumers read the threads too. :krazy

Well, the difference between those examples should be apparent. Advising people to keep it legal on the front doors isn't as potentially problematic as thread like this can and has become in the past.

When the day comes that we can consider some poxy bit of plastic for glass prestigeous, then I'll go bare my arse in public. :copcar:lol6

Like a classic from last week....a window film sticker on the back of a car saying "A TINT OF CLASS" with so many bubbles in it, purple as all hell that was a disgusting example of our industry's product and guess which prominant series of letters made it?

Devil

Archived