3M Prestige films

Guest darkdan

Guest vclimber
Let it go VC (aka Eric...? :spit? :spit )... trust me... it IS counter productive to give too much information. :gay

In their promotional material it states nothing of superiority over another product, it only says it is 'unsurpassed'. It's not better, but it's not less than either.

[*]401410

I don't have a problem with their promotional material. A member announced that his big red mousetrap outperforms all AG stacked films in SHGC. I simpy asked him to prove it. So far nothing. :spit

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Let it go VC (aka Eric...� :DD:lol )... trust me... it IS counter productive to give too much information. :DD

In their promotional material it states nothing of superiority over another product, it only says it is 'unsurpassed'. It's not better, but it's not less than either.

[*]401410

I don't have a problem with their promotional material. A member announced that his big red mousetrap outperforms all AG stacked films in SHGC. I simpy asked him to prove it. So far nothing. :lol

[*]401434

and why should he have to prove anything to you...who made you the all mighty that knows every thing about every film...WHY DO YOU JUST CALL THE MANUFACTOR AND ASK THEM TO PROVE IT

are you sure your not related to METINT?.. :DD :DD

[*]401526

I would think that if it was true then he would be more than happy to prove it to me or anyone else that asks. :DD

I said it before, it is between members here not between the mfg and me. Metint doesn't even know my name, how could I be related to him? :lol2

Guest vclimber
are you sure your not related to METINT?.. :DD :DD

minimetint clone :DD:lol2

[*]401531

For someone who has nothing against me you are comparing me to a guy you really don't like... :DD

Let me ask you, does that BTU meter test give a customer as accurate picture of the film's total solar performance such as SHGC and Shading Coefficient (SC) measurements do?

[*]401277

just to jump in as far as the btu meter test, what makes more of an impression, walking in to a shop 5 minutes after some one farted, or 5 minutes after some one crapped on the floor?

visual impact is very important in making the customer feal good about their purchase. if you cant do that dont offer the test. or dont sell the product.

For someone who has nothing against me you are comparing me to a guy you really don't like...  :dunno

[*]401539

nothing more than an inside joke for those who've seen the picture. years ago I did a minimetint clone photoshop. quite funny actually :lol2 nothing personal at all.

The Presitge line is a little deceptive. The new TSER that they are using to get their better performing numbers are due to a system that is not recognized by the IWFA. If you use the system that is recognized by the IWFA (right angle) their numbers are not very good.

The number is used as a benchmark measurement. It is not intended to be compared to the suns angle. This is simply creative marketing.

Try using LLumar. We are a member of the IWFA.

Guest willie
The Presitge line is a little deceptive. The new TSER that they are using to get their better performing numbers are due to a system that is not recognized by the IWFA. If you use the system that is recognized by the IWFA (right angle) their numbers are not very good.

The number is used as a benchmark measurement. It is not intended to be compared to the suns angle. This is simply creative marketing.

Try using LLumar. We are a member of the IWFA.

[*]401581

Blade your metint clone has arrived :dunno

Archived