• 12 mil
    • 14 mil
    • 15 mil
    • 16 mil
    • much thinner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 Mil is the thickest that I have installed, but my shop now installs (4) layers of 14 mil plus a 2 mil auto on top of that which makes a total of 58 mil or 1,500 microns. It's not easy, but after years of experience, it pays off.

:thumb

10 Mil is the thickest that I have installed, but my shop now installs (4) layers of 14 mil plus a 2 mil auto on top of that which makes a total of 58 mil or 1,500 microns. It's not easy, but after years of experience, it pays off.

:thumb

:lol2 58 mil??? :thumb what are you needing that for???? :shock

58 mil??? what are you needing that for???

==================

We are down here in Mexico City. We need thick film for protection against automobile "Smash & Grab". You wouldn't believe how bad it is here.

This buys the client time to escape. Usually, a criminal will move on to an easier victum when they can't make an easy & quick theft. Our 58 mil combined with an alarm system means better safety for the customer.

They also use (3) layers of (14) mil on some commercial when extra safety is needed. Again, this combined with a good alarm system means the criminal will move on to an easier victum.

My partner is starting up a franchise program and training if anybody is interested. They are good down here.

wow! so you are saying you guys are putting 58 mil on autos??? :hmmm on all windows???? what kind of a ball park charge is there for something like that!?!?!?! without getting into exact #'s. I dont know...maybe im way off with this but it seems kinda like overkill dont ya think?? :DD:DD guess I should be glad I live in small town canada :DD

58 mil??? what are you needing that for???

==================

We are down here in Mexico City. We need thick film for protection against automobile "Smash & Grab". You wouldn't believe how bad it is here.

This buys the client time to escape. Usually, a criminal will move on to an easier victum when they can't make an easy & quick theft. Our 58 mil combined with an alarm system means better safety for the customer.

They also use (3) layers of (14) mil on some commercial when extra safety is needed. Again, this combined with a good alarm system means the criminal will move on to an easier victum.

My partner is starting up a franchise program and training if anybody is interested. They are good down here.

hijole frijoles! :DD

wow! so you are saying you guys are putting 58 mil on autos??? :gasp on all windows???? what kind of a ball park charge is there for something like that!?!?!?! without getting into exact #'s. I dont know...maybe im way off with this but it seems kinda like overkill dont ya think?? :nope:lol2 guess I should be glad I live in small town canada :dunno

Above the fifteen hundred mark per car for the 58 mil. Mucho dinero para Mexico! But that's a lot of layers of film; so you have to charge more. yes, be happy that we live in safer places, it's no fun when this crap happens.

Above the fifteen hundred mark per car for the 58 mil. Mucho dinero para Mexico! But that's a lot of layers of film; so you have to charge more. yes, be happy that we live in safer places, it's no fun when this crap happens.

We offer the following for cars:

2 mil Auto

4 mil Safety (plus tint)

8 mil

14 mil

28 mil

42 mil or 44 mil with auto

56 mil or 58 mil with auto

You pay, we apply

Archived