• 14 mil
    • 15 mil
    • 16 mil
    • much thinner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON
:evilgrin This little woman has installed 14 mil.... 8 mil everyday.

you must be built like a body builder doin security film everyday. I like installling safty film on occasion but to do it everyday wears me out.

you must be built like a body builder doin security film everyday. I like installling safty film on occasion but to do it everyday wears me out.

nah, I'm a lil 5' nothin but I do it everyday, used to it... :evilgrin

but I couldn't tint a car to save my azz!! :dunno

Guest Tintin' Magician

You ai'nt playin'! I worked with a hurricane protection company and that's ALL we did, 8mil all day long! I've got the upper body of Arnold, and the lower body of George Costanza! :evilgrin

Guest VOLTRON
You ai'nt playin'! I worked with a hurricane protection company and that's ALL we did, 8mil all day long! I've got the upper body of Arnold, and the lower body of George Costanza! :lol2

that sounds awsome, and yea boo I cant tint a car either unless its all precut and preshrunk. I get so aggervated with cars.

I spent one summer doin' boats 1.4 mil $ was the smallest. What a biotch!!! 3 big windows in the front.... majorly heat shrunk, oh dam* did I hate it and I really wasn't any good at it. I guess it's all in what you learn on. Give me thick film on flat glass ANY day!!

Archived