I wasn't directing it to you personally  :lol2

just the flock of new guys on here lately

keeping dark papa in the limelight

I just say no, no to 5% on cars, no to suicide strips, no to full windshields

It offends some of them, most will go legal if that is their only choice

the easiest way to not install 5%

is to not buy any  :lol2

[*]398182

Z, I am among outlaw team. And not because I am :lol6 - simply I think this law is not legitim, it's not argumented. I told it many times. I understand that it's not right place for such discussions, but who invented this lawZ? Of course 5% is too dark, but allowed VLT = nothing. And when sun shine in driverZ eye - somebody think it's good???? Somebody think it's safe to drive with one eye closed because sun kicking other eye??? :gay Not sure....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zolar

I think if we are to be leaders in this industry we will recognise that the laws are unfair

but we can still have integrity and not promote tinted windshields and blacked out cars

the laws would not be as strict if so many people would at least

not put 5% all the way around so many cars

and.... it is not any more legal to put 20% instead of 5%

but I think credible shops draw a line somewhere

because of that credibility, they can turn away that sale, and liability

.......and wait for a better car, and a better class of customer

If Dartz was to come out with legal film for the US market

I would buy it, and so would many others here

get together a line of 35% ....20% or less reflectivity

and you will sell so many containers here

:lol6

We just tell them NO and to go somewhere else :lol6 I dont see wht the problem is :lol2 its not like your being FORCED to tint that way :gay

99% of people still get their windows tinted here LEGAL even after we tell them we wont do it illegal.

stand your ground.

Companies like VKool used to control where their tint was applied using forms from the company. Should manufactures be responsible for where their products show up? That way legitimate shops don?t lose their customers to the hacks doing the 5 on fronts and windshields. Business is tough with the set up the manufactures have put us as installers and owners in for sure! I still have a question about double standard laws that allow auto manufactures to put a factory deep dip 20 on rear of SUV?S but owners of small cars who are trying to save gas can only have 50 or at most 35! What?s the difference? :lol6:lol2

Guest tint source

I have the problem with customers wanting everything to match, especially trucks but in MO you are only allowed 35% so I lose alota of bussiness just off front roll downs.

MO law changed quite a bit in the last 2 years in favor of window tinting.

the other thing is Ford allows thier vehicle to go more than 100 mph. Why? so police can give tickets.

if nobody broke the law police would be outta of a job

Just my opinion, I am not siding with illegal tint , to me it is a safty issue on to dark, but there is alot more things dangerous in this world.

I think if we are to be leaders in this industry we will recognise that the laws are unfair

but we can still have integrity and not promote tinted windshields and blacked out cars

the laws would not be as strict if so many people would at least

not put 5% all the way around so many cars

and.... it is not any more legal to put 20% instead of 5%

but I think credible shops draw a line somewhere

because of that credibility, they can turn away that sale, and liability

.......and wait for a better car, and a better class of customer

If Dartz was to come out with legal film for the US market

I would buy it, and so would many others here

get together a line of 35% ....20% or less reflectivity

and you will sell so many containers here

:lol6

[*]398192

I am not promoting tintted windshields or something which can realy make problems for safe drive. Nonononono. But I am against laws which are taken from sky with no arguments. Yes, in areas like Jamaica people tint windshields - because very hard to drive safely without it. New tint laws which got Latvia after joining EU are no legitime, and I won't stop to tell it. I think same laws have You in America, but problem is that in case of any hurrusments people are active, but in case stupid lawZ - passive :lol2:lol2 I have more films with VLT 65, 70, 80 e.t.c. than You can imagine.....Yes, I am promoting items which look outlaw e.t.c - but it's marketing triX. I think I will better use such triX, than declare than my films save from cancer or dashboard damage. I am plain and ownest man. :gay I have completely legal in all areas stuff. From other side - I am against modern laws and regulations. Also I am against so-called "lines"....

May be I am an idiot....

We just tell them NO and to go somewhere else :lol6 I dont see wht the problem is :lol2 its not like your being FORCED to tint that way :lol2

99% of people still get their windows tinted here LEGAL even after we tell them we wont do it illegal.

stand your ground.

[*]398202

:lol2 How I can tell it....Sometimes NOT TINTED drivers glass can be MORE DANGEROUZ than tinted.

Examples:

1. :gay sunny areas.

2. Woman-driver. Look at one side - turn to other...

3. ........

E.t.c. - I think everybody can ad sample...

Guest LindsayTint
I tell them to go to the getto unless it's a show car or somthing!

[*]398153

Here is my show car, and I only have 20% on the back windows and 35% on the fronts.

eclipsed.jpg

So, all the "pro" legal guys on here have never pushed the envelope? You started out doing only legal tint? Even when times were tuff, no calls or walkins in days, kids are hungry, bills to pay and here comes the guy wanting to pay cash for some 20%. Would you turn him away or feed the family. I think most of us on here have been there and done that. I can see it if you are established and plenty of charge accounts like we have today where residule income is key, but even someone else on here had 15% on the front of his truck when he posted pics the other day. Just an observation of mine, but I,m just like Leo, crazy as hell or just an idiot.

Archived