illegal tint jobs

Guest jtm999

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think the guys doing LEGAL work dont have bills to pay and kids to feed also? :lol6 thats a cop out

I have house payments, car payments, child day care and all the other bills everyone else has :lol2 I dont have to do illegal work :gay guess some of you guys do though.

It gets slow here also.

Guest zolar
So, all the "pro" legal guys on here have never pushed the envelope? You started out doing only legal tint? Even when times were tuff, no calls or walkins in days, kids are hungry, bills to pay and here comes the guy wanting to pay cash for some 20%. Would you turn him away or feed the family. I think most of us on here have been there and done that. I can see it if you are established and plenty of charge accounts like we have today where residule income is key, but even someone else on here had 15% on the front of his truck when he posted pics the other day. Just an observation of mine, but I,m just like Leo, crazy as hell or just an idiot.

[*]398230

I think there is a big difference in 20% and 5%

even if the law dosen't agree

I am just not going to promote any illegal installs here

they make medical exemptions here for people that "need" darker film

the doctor visit costs way less than a ticket

The same person that had 15% on his truck has 35% now :lol6 because he didnt see what the big deal was having 15% other than people couldnt see in as good :lol2 its not worth a ticket though.

post-22-1147652546.jpg

I'm not trying to call anyone out, sorry about the 15% Mdog. But I just try to remind myself from where I started, and not forget how hard it was starting out with nothing, and how hard it still can be! Just trying to cut the newbies a break. We only do legal installs, we do not promote illegal tinting. I agree this is not the place to discuss this since you never know who is watching. :lol6 We have low balling hacks here as do everyone else, and I am sure there will always be low balling hacks, as in every business. But customers always come back to the guy, or gals, that do the best work, use the best materials, and stands behind their work, because in the end, thats all that matters.

Guest zolar
I'm not trying to call anyone out, sorry about the 15% Mdog. But I just try to remind myself from where I started, and not forget how hard it was starting out with nothing, and how hard it still can be! Just trying to cut the newbies a break. We only do legal installs, we do not promote illegal tinting. I agree this is not the place to discuss this since you never know who is watching. :lol6  We have low balling hacks here as do everyone else, and I am sure there will always be low balling hacks, as in every business. But customers always come back to the guy, or gals, that do the best work, use the best materials, and stands behind their work, because in the end, thats all that matters.

[*]398278

Well Said :lol2

Guest Al-tint
if nobody broke the law police would be outta of a job

[*]398207

That has got to be the stupidest damn thing that I have read on here in a long time.

:lol2:lol2 :gay :lol6

Archived