Newb in Michigan... one car under the belt

Hey all, my name is Tim I work in sales at a truck accessory store and with some luck found a good tinter that I attend university with... he has been nice enough to have me help with every tint job he has done for our store and tought me a lot.

Well now jeff has left for the summer and I am practicing as much as possible.. I tinted the front winders on my 90' Ford Mustang the other night and they turned out great, I used sungard 20% midnight. I have helped tint other cars, but never by myself I have worked on 7-10 cars in total.

Anyhow I just wanted to say hello and WOW am I impressed with this place, I cant wait to start searchin and readin.

I love a good challenge and tinting seems to be one, I must say when I messed up on my stang window for the 2nd time in a row it was the closest I have been to smoking a cig since I quit 2 months ago.. patience will be valuable in this game.. :lol6

post-705-1148839289.jpg welcome tim,

where you from? I spent 18 yrs. in mi. great place

Hey all, my name is Tim I work in sales at a truck accessory store and with some luck found a good tinter that I attend university with... he has been nice enough to have me help with every tint job he has done for our store and tought me a lot. 

Well now jeff has left for the summer and I am practicing as much as possible.. I tinted the front winders on my 90' Ford Mustang the other night and they turned out great, I used sungard 20% midnight.  I have helped tint other cars, but never by myself I have worked on 7-10 cars in total.

Anyhow I just wanted to say hello and WOW am I impressed with this place, I cant wait to start searchin and readin. 

I love a good challenge and tinting seems to be one, I must say when I messed up on my stang window for the 2nd time in a row it was the closest I have been to smoking a cig since I quit 2 months ago.. patience will be valuable in this game..    :finger:

[*]398185

Archived