Business Cards

heres a thought:  take the logo that your competition uses and then on your card put  AUTHORIZED  "THEIRLOGO"  REPAIR CENTER.  :lol6

[*]400309

:spank:spank:wall:wall:lol:lol

thats classic tigerstripe .

if you put a logo on and change film for whatever reason ...

I have our company logo , thats what I want customers/clients to associtate with.

good luck, god bless

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I use the logos from my two films I use the most. Some customers want to know what brand we are using, and if they see the logo on the card I won't have to answer the unnecessary calls when I am swamped.

I used to work in the printing industry for 8 years before changing to the medical profession. We found that every year our business card business started to decline because computer printers were starting to produce good full color quality that satisfied 95% of the consumers out there. Basically we only seen our large corporate companies still getting thier bsuiness cards through us and the Joe Shmoe's tree service guy was doing them on thier computers.

I was just wondering how many of you print your own business cards on your computer or do you still take them to your local print shop to have done?

Archived