Formula One Auto Tint

Guest edgewise

Guest edgewise

I'm looking to get my Lexus IS350 tinted and a shop a friend recommended( http://www.sundimmersinc.com/auto.html ) uses "Formula One Performance Auto Film" exclusively. I have tried to look up the company's website, or find some concrete information about that brand of tint on the internet, but alas, there is little to no information about them.

The main reason I ask is that I need to get a ceramic infused tint (well, I suppose I could get no filler at all, but I want TONS of heat dissipation and I definitely cannot have metallized film due to a window antenna and my Valentine 1 radar detector) and the only brands I see that offer ceramics are Huper Optik and apparently Formula One. There isn't a Huper dealer anywhere near me that I can find, so I'm kinda stuck with Formula One...

So, is Formula One a reputable brand of tint? is it's ceramic tint as good as Huper's?

Thanks

Guest vclimber

:spit Here's the website. I thought you were talking about Llumar's Formula One Dealers but this doesn't look like their stuff.

Formula One

If you can't find enough information to make you feel comfortable as a consumer, then it is probably best to move to another product. :spit

Archived