Huper Optik users?

Guest IBtintn

Guest IBtintn

is there anyone who has beenusing huper on cars for a while.. ?? I just started using it on automotive work and it is somewhat difficult to shrink.. I know there are some of you out there who have used it on cars quite a bit so any tips or input on this would be greatly appreciated.. thanks :beer

Guest darkdan

Someone was just talking about it not to long ago. Try the search key.

I think they said something about using the hot air bubble methond to shrink it.

Guest vclimber
Someone was just talking about it not to long ago.  Try the search key.

I think they said something about using the hot air bubble methond to shrink it.

[*]398975

:bingo

Make an H tack it down, seal it off top -n- bottom, heat the bubbles and let em settle. Not too hot, take your time and leave the leaf blower on the shelf. :)

is there anyone who has beenusing huper on cars for a while.. ??  I just started using it on automotive work and it is somewhat difficult to shrink.. I know there are some of you out there who have used it on cars quite a bit so any tips or input on this would be greatly appreciated.. thanks :bingo

[*]398848

Huper Optik just came out with a short training video on heat shrinking the film. Call your rep, he should be able to send you a copy.

Guest IBtintn

yea its almost twice what most are.. anyway thanks for the reply's.. :bingo I have a guy sending me a dvd but he didnt say that the heat shrinking stuff was in it or not. I hope so. this stuff just doesnt move!!! but man is it nice looking.. :)

Guest tintgod
what the hell is the absortion on this f'ing film anyways? :beer

[*]399003

:):bingo

Aren't auto's single pane?

[*]399007

not all of them are. :)

Archived