3M Dealers????

Guest TintProtroll

Guest TintProtroll

Hey, I was just hit up today by some 3M reps to take over my area as sole dealer and was wondering what some other shop owners know about there film????

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
exclusivity...as in you'll only use 3M products?  that would never work for me.  not every manufacturer has every film needed.

[*]399015

:bingo

But they do say that if you get a job that specifies a film that MMM does not make, then you can use it at their discretion. Isn't that sweet? :)

Guest South Coast Tints

We have been working with Auto Care Systems (3M distributor) and are very happy. They are working on large nationwide deals and the tint businesses that are part of their 3M Network will benefit as certified 3M installers.

We went up to Subaru HQ a few weeks back to demonstrate a 3M install to the directors of Subaru and Diahatsu. So its real that this activity is occuring and results will follow.

Simon.

Guest vclimber

Just ask yourself one thing: What happens if they start having problems with their new film that you just dumped all of your lines to carry exclusively, and bought $--- of inventory as the minimum purchase? If this were to happen, what position would you now be in? :bingo

This has happened before years ago with another brand of film... Look before you leap.

Archived