3M Dealers????

Guest TintProtroll

When you become a Prestige dealer does that mean only 3M auto and flat?  Or just flat?

I'm talking to my rep on Thursday about it.  I'd be hard to give up my Global.

[*]400107

prestige is just flat right now, auto is suposed to be available at the end of the year.

if you havent seen the samples yet, they are very impressive looking, the only downside I see is the buy in they want.

you got to pay them just for the honor of carring it. but all in all I think its going to be worth it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan
When you become a Prestige dealer does that mean only 3M auto and flat?  Or just flat?

I'm talking to my rep on Thursday about it.  I'd be hard to give up my Global.

[*]400107

Hey darkdan, what Global flat glass film do you install most of? Just curious because I am fixing to install Alox20 on a home.

[*]400120

I haven't had a chance to use the Global flat yet.

Guest Key West
All I can tell you is read the fine print in the contract. Your rep will be lookin at your shelves to see your loyalty. They will check your growth rate and purchases. I converted to 3M auto and flat and my prices on auto went way up. I am all in favor of doing less cars for a higher profit margin. But my major growth has been in flat. I do believe the Prestige line will be available for auto as well. If it isn't it will be.

Thats only true if you can get a rep in your door. we have been a MMM dealer for 6 years now, and just recently had a rep in the door. the only time in 6 years. MMM's dealer support sux. BUT they have handed us some pretty sweet GSA contracts

We sell MMM, Global, and until recently, SG. The MMM name gives people a warm fuzzy, and it sells. :dunno

If you can offer other films, I'd say go for it. The ability to use the 3M logo in ad's wil boost the calls coming in and boost sales.

Guest ALLABOUTTINT

Ya you should definetly do it cause first off the film is awesome, im out here in sac and all we caryy is the 3m colorstable film and we get a ton of work from it alot of people call and ask for it specifically. and the reps are real cool so if you need like a color film or chrome they dont care if you order from another company

Guest execspec

We've been thinking of 3m for sometime now when Autocare approached us. Quality assure from every1 but how much are you guys charging on top of the standard tint job.

Tinters from the U.k .... are you guys giving your customers the ' GOOD ...BETTER... BEST ' approach or is it just selling for it self ???

ash@execspec

Archived