removing a small ding

Guest eric1111

Guest eric1111

hi, this is my first post. ok I bought a nissan 2006 pathfinder 3 weeks ago. well yesterday my mother came over. I went to show her my new car. so she opened the driver side door to look inside, well when she did that she banged my car door into her car door mirror. so now I have a small ding above the handle of my car. its small but its bothering me because its a brand new truck. so I am looking not to bring it to a pro because I am broke. so is there a way I can do it to safe some money. also it did not chip the paint. I heard dry ice than I heard use the ding king seen on tv I am sure that is crap. so any help would be great. thank you.

Guest disgruntled wiz
hi, this is my first post. ok I bought a nissan 2006 pathfinder 3 weeks ago. well yesterday my mother came over. I went to show her my new car. so she opened the driver side door to look inside, well when she did that she banged my car door into her car door mirror. so now I have a small ding above the handle of my car. its small but its bothering me because its a brand new truck. so I am looking not to bring it to a pro because I am broke. so is there a way I can do it to safe some money. also it did not chip the paint. I heard dry ice than I heard use the ding king seen on tv I am sure that is crap. so any help would be great. thank you.

[*]399219

Dry ice works every time!

:lol6

just call a pro, if dry ice or "ding kings" worked the pros would be out of business.

Guest willie

[*]399219

Dry ice works every time!

:lol6

just call a pro, if dry ice or "ding kings" worked the pros would be out of business.

[*]400244

:blah

Archived