BEETLE B/G Best way to shrink

Guest chip01

Guest chip01

What is the best technique to shrink a beetle back glass in one piece. Got one next week and want to be prepared. Also are there any other issues with the car that I should know about that difficult

Cheers Chip

Guest tintgod
What is the best technique to shrink a beetle back glass in one piece. Got one next week and want to be prepared. Also are there any other issues with the car that I should know about that difficult

Cheers Chip

[*]399467

yeah..with only one yr experience...the whole think is going to be difficult for ya..specially the back window..if you are thinking of doing it in one peice

Guest chip01

not sure why its only got one year on my profile but been tinting for around 2 and 1/2 tinted honda type r's, clios, 206 etc in one piece but not had a beetle in. What is the the best technique. Is it best to put a ancor line across the middle with no H shape or bring the H into the glass or leave it at the sides or not at all what is best. What is the the best way to tackle it

Cheers Chip

Guest chip01

how do you mean lift and pull, can you explain more, I rearly do a H as well blade just move the film around with my hands to shrink. Heard about the lift and pull technique but never really understood it can you expain.

Archived