Carpal Tunnel and TInting

I think all of us tinters have it.

I have it on my both arms, mostly the wrist area and up.

I have on both my calf's. its the most horrible pain that what I do I put some heat

on it to make the pain better

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My hands are the only thing that dont hurt!

[*]399525

im with you....lower back and hips are my pain.....

I use to not believe all the carpal tunnel stuff to but I know now it is a problem.....just not my major pain yet.....

hope the wrist thingy works...

Poor tw still using the pony express for internet service :lol

I think he has billy the kid on hiis AOL buddie list :woowoo

[*]399535

Actually, my dial up was slow ...but at least reliable..I'm now highspeed wireless internet with laptop and 2 regular computers ..I need someone to come in here and set my system so it doesn't read any other networks

Poor tw still using the pony express for internet service :lol

I think he has billy the kid on hiis AOL buddie list :woowoo

[*]399535

Actually, my dial up was slow ...but at least reliable..I'm now highspeed wireless internet with laptop and 2 regular computers ..I need someone to come in here and set my system so it doesn't read any other networks

[*]399588

Just go get a super g router or an extreme g router. They work on different signals then most other routers, and pick up less interference. They are about $60, and should fix your problem.

Or that thing I told you about in pm. Youy will have a dozen computer geeks looking to do it for you!

Guest nautiboi73

TTC I hope that you start to feel better soon.

I am blessed in that at my young age, all that aches on me is my back, which a good shower/rub takes care of.

Guest tintgod

TTC..If I were you ...I would look into getting the surgery done..as soon as you can...it will only get worse..I hate to say...my GF had it for a few years and it got really bad..she even lost the feeling in her index finger from it..and even after the surgery..she doesnt have all the feeling back in it...she held of with the surgery for too long we feel...after the surgery...her hand and wrist is about 80-85% back to normal..she still has some pain some times...but is it bare-able now

one thing she did use to help with the pain was ..after work...she would dip her hand up to her forearm in hot paraffin wax..and keep it one for about 15-20 minutes..you may look into doing this to help with the pain.

her doctor had her go through physical therapy and she had to do some exercised..I would tell how to do them..but they are kinda hard to explain

TTC..If I were you ...I would look into getting the surgery done..as soon as you can...it will only get worse..I hate to say...my GF had it for a few years and it got really bad..she even lost the feeling in her index finger from it..and even after the surgery..she doesnt have all the feeling back in it...she held of with the surgery for too long we feel...after the surgery...her hand and wrist is about 80-85% back to normal..she still has some pain some times...but is it bare-able now

one thing she did use to help with the pain was ..after work...she would dip her hand up to her forearm in hot paraffin wax..and keep it one for about 15-20 minutes..you may look into doing this to help with the pain.

her doctor had her go through physical therapy and she had to do some exercised..I would tell how to do them..but they are kinda hard to explain

[*]399663

I have the similar thing with my left middle finger, and the rest of my forearm, its the same arm which I had a car accident in when I got hurt.

therapy doesnt make it better :hmmm

Guest Retro Tint

TTC, I thought I'd chime in since I had surgery on both of my wrist 2 years ago. As was mentioned, don't delay because the nerves going thru the tunnel are being damaged, this is why you have pain. the longer you put it off the worse it will be. The surgery is no big deal, if performed by a top notch surgeon.

Are your arms going numb when your trying to sleep at night? THis is what finally got me to do something about it. Like I said, I did both hands and one is like new! The other is probably 85% but no pain. ( which beats the hell out of what I was going thru ) The doctor said the nerves were pretty banged up. I should have went sooner. They will heal but it takes a long time.

Remember a surgeon is like a tinter. You can have two tinters same film same window different results! Get multiple referrals. :hmmm

Archived