Carpal Tunnel and TInting

TTC, I thought I'd chime in since I had surgery on both of my wrist 2 years ago. As was mentioned, don't delay because the nerves going thru the tunnel are being damaged, this is why you have pain. the longer you put it off the worse it will be. The surgery is no big deal, if performed by a top notch surgeon.

Are your arms going numb when your trying to sleep at night? THis is what finally got me to do something about it. Like I said, I did both hands and one is like new! The other is probably 85% but no pain. ( which beats the hell out of what I was going thru ) The doctor said the nerves were pretty banged up. I should have went sooner. They will heal but it takes a long time.

Remember a surgeon is like a tinter. You can have two tinters same film same window different results! Get multiple referrals. :lol

[*]399696

Good advice :hmmm

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintbds

I mention this before: During my many years of being a window film applicator :thumb I practice and train my left hand to do work like my right hand. I call it planning ahead just incase.

Sorry for the pain TTC :thumb

Guest Tintbds
I know :blah ...  I just wish I knew what I did to deserve them all :)

[*]399904

Hey TTC can you rally for me, to get TD to give me a medal?? :dunno:thumb:thumb:beer

Archived