Did he get tint at Longhorn?

post-919-1148165560.jpgHe showed us the ElCamino, did he get this sled from his hometown? :woowoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1987 Caprice Classic Brougham

I've owned this car since June, 2001. I recently bought a 2000 Impala LS to replace it as a daily driver. I was long overdue for an upgrade. I don't really want to sell the Caprice, but it would be nice to have some extra cash in the bank and it saves me $30 a month in insurance.

The car has a 2" drop using '95 9C1 springs in front with 2 coils cut off and a set of Suspension Techniques rear 2.5" drop springs for a '91-'96 Caprice, which gave this car an even 2".

Monroe Severe Service shocks on all corners less than 1 year old.

HD rear lower control arms. Ready for a rear swaybar.

Flowmaster muffler with a new tailpipe.

New radiator less than 2 months old.

A/C compressor and A/C lines were replaced less than a year ago.

Carb was rebuilt less than a year ago, but it's in need of some work again. It has a rough idle on cold starts, but once it's warmed up, it runs fine.

Plugs and wires are less than a year old.

Intake gasket was replaced less than a year ago.

Starter less than a year old.

Thermostat less than a year old.

Water pump less than 6 months old.

Power windows, power driver's seat, Aiwa CD player. The interior is in fairly good condition with no rips or tears in the seats or door panels, but everything just needs a good cleaning and stain removal.

I'm asking $1150

E-mail: 1badgmc@sw.rr.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know EXACTLY who tinted his vehicles. I talked to that guy about a year ago on a chevy truck forum I am a member of, he told me the name of the guy that tints all his stuff. Its a guy I trained back when I tinted at altamere, this guy (that did the illegal tint) registered here about a year ago and never posted again after I said hello in his introduction :hmmm his name is BRAD DICKEY

This kid that did the tinting is a real TINT_TERRORIST, he will tint anything illegal you want, he has had a couple shops and they always go out of business quickly.

Yes I know EXACTLY who tinted his vehicles. I talked to that guy about a year ago on a chevy truck forum I am a member of, he told me the name of the guy that tints all his stuff. Its a guy I trained back when I tinted at altamere, this guy (that did the illegal tint) registered here about a year ago and never posted again after I said hello in his introduction :lol his name is BRAD DICKEY

This kid that did the tinting is a real TINT_TERRORIST, he will tint anything illegal you want, he has had a couple shops and they always go out of business quickly.

[*]399660

:? Dickey :hmmm

we used to call that guy STICKY DICKEY when he worked at altamere :hmmm

But that guy your referring to in the add there BIG E, is always talking about having dark tint on all his vehicles and how he gets tickets all the time :lol on that chevy truck board I post on.

we used to call that guy STICKY DICKEY when he worked at altamere :lol

But that guy your referring to in the add there BIG E, is always talking about having dark tint on all his vehicles and how he gets tickets all the time :bat on that chevy truck board I post on.

[*]399712

That would be FSC :hmmm he may be an azzhat! :?

Archived