Top Props to ACE Window Tint in PSL, FL

Guest LndRvrUS

Guest LndRvrUS

First off, thank you to the pros/installers on this forum that provided me with feedback on various window film products on the market today. I ended up going with Formula One's Pinnacle 35 on 2 vehicles (2006 Honda Accord and 2001 Land Rover DiscoII).

Secondly, I want to provide some positive feedback for the shop that I ended up choosing. Living the Treasure coast area of south Fl, I had my choice of 3 FO dealers in my area. I called 2 of the 3 (the 3rd was a shop that did our other car and, well....I'll keep this post on a positive note).

The 1st shop (closest to me) quoted me 2 drastically different prices between the time I went to see them and when I called to verify the quote. Plus, when I was in their shop looking at samples, they totally ignored me. Not exactly good business.

The other shop (the one I ended up choosing) was straight forward and provided info. when I asked and even offered some other tips. Their prices are even posted on their web site! No BS or trying to sell you something of less quality. Top notch work and extremely efficient. Only thing I will mention is they are tightly booked; so be on time and they'll get you out on time. I guess when you do quality work and efficiently, word really gets out.

:beer So my hat goes off to the folks at ACE WINDOW TINTERS (wwwdot460tintdotcom). :thumb They are located in Port St. Lucie, FL right off of the FL Turnpike. Be sure to call and ask for directions because it can be a little confusing to find them since there is road construction going on and some street signs are not installed yet. I couldnt' be happier! They'll definitely get my business again. :thumb

Thank you to Scott and Barbara for doing what they could to get both of my vehicles done. I think I got lucky and one person must've been late or cancelled.

Archived