Clio

Guest walestint

Guest Shady
the one I did was using shady's films. that was the 5% smoke. went on in 1 piece. first time I did a clio too. admittedly it did take a while to shrink.

:evileye

Thanks Karl! I wanted to ask but thought I'd wait an see, nice job whatever tint, they're not the easiest.

by the way I will be sending you some union tints for you to try out, they get attention for sure. :lol6

Guest k-tintz
:evileye

Thanks Karl! I wanted to ask but thought I'd wait an see, nice job whatever tint, they're not the easiest.

by the way I will be sending you some union tints for you to try out, they get attention for sure. :lol

top man :lol6

Guest fimmo

clio's in one piece are the norm up here,great feeling once you crack it but as has already been said,the new beetle rear window in one is hard going,I've always been able to one piece it but damn it takes ages to shrink properly

Guest k-tintz
To k-tintz, the matrix looks mint on the clio how you get it down so well I think these can be a right pain at times :krazy

I didn't do anything special with it. just did it how I usually do. I think as much as anything, it is prob because it was fresh in that pic. I think it dried as normal a few days later. whiteish boarder.

Archived