65,000 cars and no work

I own a tinting shop in the UK on one of the offshore islands.

We have over 65,000 cars on the island but we currently have no work. I bet we only average 1 car a week throughout the year.

I have tried all sorts of advertising from radio, newspaper, yellow pages but just cant get the trickle to turn into a torrent?

Any idea's from any successful shop owners out there?

HELP!

Whats the climate like there? Do you offer other services? I'm sure you do-you cant stay open on 1 car a day-much less one a week!!!Theres got to be an 'in' to generate more work. :krazy Any dealerships? How much competition? :nope What "image" do you portray? :ohcrap

Whats the climate like there? Do you offer other services? I'm sure you do-you cant stay open on 1 car a day-much less one a week!!!Theres got to be an 'in' to generate more work. :krazy Any dealerships? How much competition? :nope What "image" do you portray?  :ohcrap

[*]400136

Climate is same as the mainland UK. We are solely a window tinting company just run by myself. We have no competition. We are the only tinting company on the Island. We have many dealerships and we have done work for all of them but there is not a lot of work through dealerships as factory tinted glass is optional on all new cars these days. We do excellent work and all customers are happy but just dont seem able to kick start the demand.

Guest Auto Protectors

Look into paint protection film. If you're good at tinting then you'll catch on fast with a little help. Like tint there are lots of manufacturers out there. I prefer 3M for a number of reasons.

To do the best work you will need a plotter. Check out www.#####.com for guidance from here. Those guys are great to work with and design great fitting paint protection kits. This will give you one more thing that you can do to 65000 cars.

Good luck man.

Archived