Some1 help with HEAT SHRINKING

Guest chad3113

Right, so some1 is a douche and posts a smart comment, and you guys get offended by me saying something smart back...yea thats balanced.

[*]400166

I won't say this often....but Tintbds was right on the money :blah tinting isn't for everyone. there's an entire page of very helpful info here. for the inexperienced tinter that car can be difficult to do. especially the back glass.

[*]400167

:lol6

most of us here are thick blooded, hardly ever get offended. if you get offended by so far what' you've read on here then your in for a ride :blah

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:crazy I think soltek claims you can shrink to the sides,

but if you want a real good film especially for a noob try your local MmM rep and ask for the CS line of film. thats my favorite. or maybe the sologard tg38 but youll have to ask blade, I think thats his favorite for heat shrinking.

Guest Tintbds
Right, so some1 is a douche and posts a smart comment, and you guys get offended by me saying something smart back...yea thats balanced.

[*]400166

I won't say this often....but Tintbds was right on the money :crazy tinting isn't for everyone. there's an entire page of very helpful info here. for the inexperienced tinter that car can be difficult to do. especially the back glass.

[*]400167

:lol

That's why BlaDE wouldn't say it to often: I'm a smart mouth :crazy

Guest tintgod
shame bo, no help here...

[*]400237

there is plenty of help here ...you just have to look

what if I was to have a problem with my car...and I didnt want to pay someone that does it for a living ...and I go to the dealership mechanic and ask them ...how can I fix my car....I dont want to pay a profesional to do it..what do you think they are going to say?

trial and error my friend...trial and error...just like we had to learn

we didnt have site like this wene we started out learning how to tint..we did it by practicing..and trial and error.

try giving a little respect ..and you will get it in return..and maybe some help

[*]400175

There is a lot of useful information that has been posted here, that will help you with your specific problem.

A little due diligence and research on your part and you will find the info you need.

There is no a magic cure for your inexperience....

Especially with a tood, dood! :spank

Guest chad3113
shame bo, no help here...

[*]400237

there is plenty of help here ...you just have to look

what if I was to have a problem with my car...and I didnt want to pay someone that does it for a living ...and I go to the dealership mechanic and ask them ...how can I fix my car....I dont want to pay a profesional to do it..what do you think they are going to say?

[*]400381

Thats understandable, but I'm trying to get into the business myself, so I figured I would ask the pros for help since the only experience I've had first hand with tinting is the stupid little dvd I watched.

Anyway, just to let you guys know, I finished my car yesterday and I feel it came out pretty well. I was proud at how well my butt-seam came out.

And yes, practice is the only way to learn. BTW you guys who have been doing this for awhile, do you still screw up and waste tint?? It took me 3 trys for every window, and thats alot of wasted film/money.

And yes, practice is the only way to learn. BTW you guys who have been doing this for awhile, do you still screw up and waste tint?? It took me 3 trys for every window, and thats alot of wasted film/money.

[*]400779

yes

and I think the biggest screwup that all of us oldies made is not getting out when we had the chance, now its more of an addiction then a job, for me anyway.

Archived