shop is getting plotter

Guest tinting2long

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
Like the guys have said...the plotter can't get it on the glass. :lol6

These happenings are meant for a reason (Karma) and if you leave for whatever, it's meant to be and only greater things await you.

I wouldn't be concerned at all.

Devil

[*]400215

:blah

if you have 13 year exp. dont sweat the plotter, it can make some jobs go faster, and you can save some material by good placement,

but any shop that fully relies on a plotter for their cutting, is not a tint shop.

if they dont have someone that can hand cut, they are in trouble.

dont sweat the petty stuff, and dont pet the sweaty stuff.

I wouldn't sweat it too much dood.

If you're doing a lot of the same vehicles in a row, a plotter will cut some time, but by the time someone sets it up, loads the plotter, gets each vehicles separate file loaded and weeds it out for install, you'll be half way done.... IMO

You should challenge the plotter to a race, let your boss start loading the plotter at the same time you start pulling film from the box.

Let him....or her computer cut and then install on their own and see who wins!!!???

AND... Quality counts!! :crazy

Guest willie

If you're doing a lot of the same vehicles in a row, a plotter will cut some time, but by the time someone sets it up, loads the plotter, gets each vehicles separate file loaded and weeds it out for install, you'll be half way done.... IMO

You should challenge the plotter to a race, let your boss start loading the plotter at the same time you start pulling film from the box.

Let him....or her computer cut and then install on their own and see who wins!!!???

[*]400335

uh oh your going to get Jethro going on this now :lol

[*]400335

uh oh your going to get Jethro going on this now :lol

[*]400354

UH OH!!!

S-A-Boxer.gif

S-A-Burnout.gif

:crazy

Archived