Off cuts

Guest alain

Guest alain

Hi all names Alain work for Klingshield in south africa, my big question is if anybody can help me on any ideas to get rid of off cuts, we use them for samples and demos, so what else can we use them for. Please help!!! :lol6

Guest willie
I think he means tint scraps :crazy

[*]400264

thats what I was thinking, but wasnt sure if it was over the pond lingo for something else :lol

Hi all names Alain work for Klingshield in south africa, my big question is if anybody can help me on any ideas to get rid of off cuts, we use them for samples and demos, so what else can we use them for. Please help!!! :lol

[*]400240

designs and artwork :crazy

Guest Tintbds
Hi all names Alain work for Klingshield in south africa, my big question is if anybody can help me on any ideas to get rid of off cuts, we use them for samples and demos, so what else can we use them for. Please help!!! :crazy

[*]400240

[*]400304

:lol

Hi all names Alain work for Klingshield in south africa, my big question is if anybody can help me on any ideas to get rid of off cuts, we use them for samples and demos, so what else can we use them for. Please help!!! :crazy

[*]400240

[*]400304

That's what we do as well. :lol

Guest Auto Protectors

If you go to using rolls of 40" and do a little math before each car, you'll have so little scrap it won't really be an issue. A plotter will do an even better job of minimizing waste if you have the volume to support one.

Cheers,

Guest alain
If you go to using rolls of 40" and do a little math before each car, you'll have so little scrap it won't really be an issue. A plotter will do an even better job of minimizing waste if you have the volume to support one.

Cheers,

[*]400344

THanx for the advise, actually was thinking more on the lines of flat galss, cars isn't realy an issue for us

:lol6

Archived