What %?

Guest KMS815

Guest KMS815

I have an appt. to get my car tinted on friday and I originally told the guy Ill get 20%...that is the legal tint in florida...but with the color of my car, im a little hesitant, because it's a pearly medium blue color. I just dont want to have it too dark and hate it, but maybe I'm thinking about it too much. Does anyone have any tinted cars or pictures of tinted cars that are a pearly blue color so maybe I could get an idea? I would appreciate any suggestions, thanks! :crazy

Guest MidcoastMW

I dont know about the shop you chose, but I have samples about 1ft by 1ft of each % that the customer can take outside and hold in the window of their car to get a better idea of what they want.

Maybe when you get there you can ask the tinter if they have some scrap tint you can hold up in there.

Hope that helps!

Go with a charcoal film colored, it looks good on everything. I have lots of pictures in my sig on my webshots page, I dont know if I have your perticular color ca though.

If you have a good pic of your car mabey we can photoshop it for you so you can get a good idea what it looks like.

Guest KMS815
Go with a charcoal film colored, it looks good on everything. I have lots of pictures in my sig on my webshots page, I dont know if I have your perticular color ca though.

If you have a good pic of your car mabey we can photoshop it for you so you can get a good idea what it looks like.

[*]400334

Guest Beeline

here is a pretty good example. both cars are black. the caddy is 35% with black interior. the benz is 15% with tan interior.

STS.jpg

Guest KMS815
here is a pretty good example.  both cars are black.  the caddy is 35% with black interior.  the benz is 15% with tan interior.

STS.jpg

[*]400581

Now that you mentioned interiors...does that make a little bit of a difference? I have tan interior so does that mean if I got 35% and have light interior, that would make it more visible?

A lighter interior will make the film apear lighter from the outside.

As MDizzle said a charcoal film will look great on your car 35 or 20%

We have never had a customer tell us that 20% was to dark although we have had customers say that they thought it was to light GO FIGURE :bingo

Guest KMS815
A lighter interior will make the film apear lighter from the outside. 

As MDizzle said a charcoal film will look great on your car 35 or 20%

We have never had a customer tell us that 20% was to dark although we have had customers say that they thought it was to light GO FIGURE :bingo

[*]400627

Thanks for your input, all of this is definitely helping me out :bingo

Archived