Anyone got some tint they want to get rid of?

Guest dwntwn_brwn

Guest dwntwn_brwn

So...anyone out there (preferably in the US) have any film laying around that they would be willing to sell? Maybe some film that's not moving and is just gathering dust? Don't really care about brand/darkness...just need some film to practice with?

Guest vclimber
So...anyone out there (preferably in the US) have any film laying around that they would be willing to sell? Maybe some film that's not moving and is just gathering dust? Don't really care about brand/darkness...just need some film to practice with?

[*]400374

Dude there are 2 really big mfg's right down the street from you, dumpster dive. :spank

Guest willie

[*]400374

Dude there are 2 really big mfg's right down the street from you, dumpster dive. :spank

[*]400379

exactly what I was thinking when I saw martinsville :spank

Guest MidcoastMW
Nothing comes free...If you want to learn, it's going to cost you something.  Everyone here has paid the price while learning. :wall

[*]400378

:wall:spank VERY true. Man Ive wasted hundreds of dollors in film learning. I dont have a tinter, or a shop around where I can learn so its trial and error. I still waste film on nearly every vehicle I tint. wether its 2 tries getting a perfect one-pice rear window shrink, or making a sloppy cut for my micro-edge on roll ups, I scrap and start over.

Stick to that method and you will learn fast! :spank

Guest MidcoastMW
:spank  dont like thinking about how much black balls of film I have put in the trash  did a c6 vette today  :wall

[*]400414

:wall havent done a vette here yet.....looking forward to it tho! :spank

Archived