Anyone got some tint they want to get rid of?

Guest dwntwn_brwn

So...anyone out there (preferably in the US) have any film laying around that they would be willing to sell? Maybe some film that's not moving and is just gathering dust? Don't really care about brand/darkness...just need some film to practice with?

[*]400374

Dude there are 2 really big mfg's right down the street from you, dumpster dive. :spank

[*]400379

how funny is that ....everyone looked at his location ...I was thinking the same thing

So...anyone out there (preferably in the US) have any film laying around that they would be willing to sell? Maybe some film that's not moving and is just gathering dust? Don't really care about brand/darkness...just need some film to practice with?

[*]400374

Dude there are 2 really big mfg's right down the street from you, dumpster dive. :wall

[*]400379

Yea dood, go check the dumpster.  You are in tha tint capital of the world. :wall

[*]400410

:spank:spank

Guest dwntwn_brwn

I guess everyone assumed I was like some of the other azzhats on here....I didnt mean for free....... I willing to buy and pay shipping. I just figured if you had some laying around that wasnt being used you might be willing to make me a good deal. That way we both win...you get rid of it and get some tint to practice with.

Guest alain
:gasp ...nobody

Well good news and bad news for you, good news is we have a ware house full of off cuts/scrap, bad news is we are in south africa and most of the sracp is for flat glass witch im sure you can use just to practice with. Let me know will sell it to you dirt cheap. :finger:

Archived