What should I expect to pay...

Guest codeseven

Guest codeseven

I'm new to the window tinting, and I am planning on getting it done at a place called Formula One of Raleigh. I was wondering if someone here could give an estimate on what it should cost - I would just like to know so I don't get ripped off.

Mustang 2003

Maximum allowed tinting on all windows (according to this site, NC is 35% on all but the front which is AS-1)

My friend told me it should be around $--- for a business to do it for me, but I don't think he knows much about it anyway, heh. So, any help would be appreciated

My friend told me it should be around $--- for a business to do it for me, but I don't think he knows much about it anyway, heh. So, any help would be appreciated

[*]400484

We would know about a much as your friend . It varies so much ..anywhere from $99 to skies the limit. It depends on your area , type of tint used , skill of tinter . In my opinion the 2 greatest factors are type of film used , how long a place has been in business and the skill level of the tinter.

Ask to see some of their work, how long they have been around for and what the warranty and satisfaction guarantee is.

Hope this helps in determining for yourself if the price you pay will be worth it :spank

you should get a pro job for that.....front dorrs need felted..make sure you ask about the front door seal....

[*]400487

Not on a 03 Mustang :spank

Guest darkdan
My friend told me it should be around $xxxfor a business to do it for me, but I don't think he knows much about it anyway, heh. So, any help would be appreciated

[*]400484

We would know about a much as your friend . It varies so much ..anywhere from $xx to skies the limit. It depends on your area , type of tint used , skill of tinter . In my opinion the 2 greatest factors are type of film used , how long a place has been in business and the skill level of the tinter.

Ask to see some of their work, how long they have been around for and what the warranty and satisfaction guarantee is.

Hope this helps in determining for yourself if the price you pay will be worth it :rollin

[*]400485

Isn't that THREE factors?

Guest kevinknapp1978

I keep reading about the "felting"what exactly is the application process, obviously its for reducing scratching, when to use it?

Archived