felt/ hondas

Guest IBtintn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see what the panel pulling has to do with computer cutting.

[*]400601

Directly speaking..it doesn''t, however streamlined shops tinting 20 cars + a day that never remove panels..these are the owners the question was more directed to..or the tinter that NEVER pulls panels ..was just curious what they do in these situations :bingo

how many of you are putting felt on the honda door gaskets that dont have it???  I have never had a problem with them myself. :duck

[*]400509

I use the cl stuff....the adhesive is better than the other brand I tried...when I got the stuff from cl they made me buy 3 rolls.....

and by the way...how they gonna find you if they have a problem :lol your like what 15 hours plus drive away from the ones you did.....dont worry you can send them to me and I'll bag then for the redo and they can send you a bill.... :bingo

what did you find for a percent to do to keep legal down there?.....

oh and you buddy called with the mustang..said you gave him my number...thanks..... :bingo

and to the 20 a day ...you must have a boat load of illegals to do that many perday.....we did 6 today 3 were two fronts....2 were 4drs. and one was rear doors back on a grand cherokee....and my ass is busted....got a wallet I cant sit on ......but I'm beat......maybe you mean 20 pieces a day :bingo

and to the 20 a day ...you must have a boat load of illegals to do that many perday.....we did 6 today 3 were two fronts....2 were 4drs. and one was rear doors back on a grand cherokee....and my ass is busted....got a wallet I cant sit on ......but I'm beat......maybe you mean 20 pieces a day :bingo

[*]400648

:bingo no, I meant the shops that have 3-4 guys tinting cars in 1-1.5 hr. per car...those shops..not a single or 2 tinters :bingo

I know I'm opening a can of worms with this question, but I can't resist.

To any readers of this post that use computer cut systems that are used to pumping out cars without panel removal..that do you do in this case...do you guys remove the panels on these particular cars and charge lots more ...or do you just tint as normal and seemingly have no redos ? Just curious  :bingo

[*]400557

Take em off and charge an extra $35 per door to do it!

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I charge an extra fee per door. I also tell them that if they decide not to add the felt to the doors that I will not warranty any of the door glass.

Nope but that dope Pierce is :dunno he always says that he is going to stop by the shop and never does. I try to stay as far away from the track as I can during Race Weekend. All the restaurants are packed and the bars are full of angry red necks :lol2

Archived