ric on a stick

:rollin Might want to change the title for the thread though ... TD might think you have some untrue shower cam shot of him and Blade :rollin:rollin

Guest tintgod

I would be afraid of the metal hitting the tint...and nicking it..I dont think I would try it...but that is me...I like my bulldog and sideswiper

BLADE must be using FIREFOX :bingo I was getting the smae thing :duck but it works with internet exploder just fine :bingo

[*]400652

:bingo must be firefox. I have firefox at work and got a bunch of crap. use msn explorer here at home and it works fine.

Yup, it's firefox. The mysql system just got upgraded and firefox isn't getting the correct header info. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix this.

I may need to disable attachments and have people use photobucket instead.

I like that pierce  :klingon 

The best part is (unlike mos of the other similar tools out there) no "give" or bend to it .

[*]400575

The only thing that bends is the heard card, and of course it bends with the curve of the glass

:beer Might want to change the title for the thread though ... TD might think you have some untrue shower cam shot of him and Blade :klingon  :klingon

[*]400577

:beer The guy whoi actualy made it was peurto rican. thats why we call it ric on a astick

I would be afraid of the metal hitting the tint...and nicking it..I dont think I would try it...but that is me...I like my bulldog and sideswiper

[*]400653

I have been using it for three years now tg, and have never had it rip or scratch the film

Archived