white out

Guest Eclipsetint

Guest 01CLS
Put white out on 2-53x26 plexi windows, big mistake????? :klingon

[*]400887

yes, unless you put blister free film on first. The adhesive is not designed to gas out with the plexi, like the blister free films are. If you put the white out on, it will shrink or bunch up. You need to get in touch with a local madico dealer and get some clear 2mill or 4mill I think bilster free, then put down the white out. you should not have any problems at all then.

good luck

[*]400887

You need to get in touch with a local madico dealer and get some clear 2mill or 4mill I think bilster free.

[*]400893

How effective is the Madico Blister free film - I've passed on some plexi installations in the past since I wasn't sure or not whether it could be trusted.

Guest Eclipsetint

[*]400887

You need to get in touch with a local madico dealer and get some clear 2mill or 4mill I think bilster free.

[*]400893

How effective is the Madico Blister free film - I've passed on some plexi installations in the past since I wasn't sure or not whether it could be trusted.

[*]400904

Does sungard offer blister free?

[*]400904

I've got some of it from Madico that has been sitting outside on an external job for 5-6 years now on perspex and it's still perfect.

Got a few weeds growing out of the bottom of the frame but hanging in there well.

I normally would not have believed it possible. :klingon

Devil

Guest 01CLS

[*]400904

I've got some of it from Madico that has been sitting outside on an external job for 5-6 years now on perspex and it's still perfect.

Got a few weeds growing out of the bottom of the frame but hanging in there well.

I normally would not have believed it possible. :finger:

Devil

[*]400930

Yes Madico's Blister free is the best and only one out there. I know 3m tried one time, but failed. It is expensive, but I have never had a problem with it and I have sold at least 15 jobs with either blister SRS220 or capping the clear with some other film.

Guest SwedishTinter

what does "blister free" means ??

If you cant put white/black out on Plexi, can I use vinyl instead?

SoRRy?BuT I MusT

Archived